Win A Pair of Tickets to Art of Brilliance!
Simply post a photo of you in your favorite jewels on Instagram and tag @culturehaus
and #ArtofBrilliance for a chance to win a
pair of tickets to the Art of Brilliance event. Deadline is Friday, January 23 at noon. Winner will be announced via Instagram on January 23 by 5 p.m.
Final Countdown to CultureHaus’ Art of Brilliance
Online Ticket Sales will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, January 23
Join DAM’s young philanthropist group, CultureHaus, for Art of Brilliance, a fabulous UnGala presented by Jewelers Mutual Insurance Company with an exclusive showing of the museum's Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century exhibition.
At Art of Brilliance, you’ll view stunning Cartier jewelry, timepieces, and precious objects, like Elizabeth Taylor's necklace, pictured above. Sip on Veuve Clicquot champagne and cocktails as you delight in dessert, live jazz, burlesque beauties, and a silent auction.
- Advance tickets
- Online ticket sales close at 5 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 23
- $75 for CultureHaus members
- $90 for non-members
- Tickets available at the door
- $90 for CultureHaus members
- $110 for non-members
- Black tie optional
- Whether you dress in a gown or tux, cocktail dress or suit, we’re sure you’ll look fabulous!
- Food and drink
- Dessert, champagne, wine, beer, and cocktails included in your ticket
- We encourage you to take a taxi, Uber or Lyft, but if you are driving, parking is available at the Cultural Complex Garage at 12th Avenue and Broadway, and at meters and other lots near the museum
- What to bring
- Credit card for the silent auction and Diamond Deception
- Cash to tip our volunteer bartenders
- Your photo ID
- No need to bring your ticket/confirmation number, unless you did not enter your name when you purchased a ticket
Keep the fun going at our official Art of Brilliance After Party:
Four Seasons Hotel Denver, EDGE Restaurant and Bar
10:30 p.m.–2 a.m.
Live music and Happy Hour drink specials
Wear and show your Art of Brilliance wristband for discounted drink prices.
Join us for the final countdown to a once-in-a-lifetime evening of artistry and sophistication at the Denver Art Museum.
Purchase advance tickets today, and don’t miss #ArtofBrilliance.
A special thanks to our sponsors:
When: Saturday, January 24, 2015
Where: Denver Art Museum - Hamilton Building
Time: 7:30–10:30 p.m.
Ticketing: Tickets are now available.
Click here to purchase tickets.
$75 for CultureHaus members
$90 for nonmembers
Attire: Black tie optional
Refreshments: Desserts, champagne, and cocktails
For more information, please visit culturehaus.com.
Brilliant: Cartier in the 20th Century is presented by Bank of Colorado. This exhibition is organized by the Denver Art Museum. Exhibition support is also provided by Jet Linx Denver, Sill-TerHar Motors, Fine Arts Foundation, John Brooks Incorporated, the generous donors to the Annual Fund Leadership Campaign, and the citizens who support the Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD). Promotional support is provided by 5280 Magazine, CBS4, Comcast Spotlight, and The Denver Post. Image: Necklace worn by Elizabeth Taylor (detail). Cartier Paris, 1951, altered in 1953. Platinum, diamonds, rubies; Length 37.5 cm. Cartier Collection. Photo: Vincent Wulveryck, Cartier Collection © Cartier.
Join NOW and receive a one-year membership, which includes invitations to outstanding events such as this for you PLUS one guest.