CultureHaus, the Denver Art Museum’s young philanthropist group, inspires and cultivates the next generation of arts patrons.
CultureHaus is the premier young professional group in Denver, serving as a beacon for those who value creativity, culture, and philanthropy.
We work toward our mission by doing the following:
- Providing unparalleled access to arts and culture at the Denver Art Museum and around the city.
- Introducing a younger generation of art patrons to DAM membership with the hopes of a long-term relationship
- Creating educational and social programs targeted toward our young philanthropist demographic
- Fostering growth of DAM activities and programming by raising money for the Legacy Fund
- Offering members monthly “talk-of-the-town” events, including:
- Our annual themed Signature Event extravaganza
- InHaus: Events hosted in the Denver Art Museum, featuring private tours guided by museum staff
- Out & About: Events hosted at non-art-specific, hot spot locations, such as restaurants and bars, featuring behind-the-scene experiences
- Collects: Events hosted inside private homes, artist studios, and local galleries, featuring access to rarely seen artworks
We can’t wait to see you at our next event. Become a member of CultureHaus today!
CultureHaus at a Glance
CultureHaus leverages its partnership with DAM to cultivate art awareness. At educational and social events held throughout the year, CultureHaus members and guests can enjoy unique insights about art, private exhibition viewings, and the opportunity to connect with other art enthusiasts. Join CultureHaus to:
- Party and celebrate your support of DAM at our Signature Event
- Discover art collecting at Collects
- Explore DAM exhibitions in depth with InHaus
- Unlock the city’s best kept secrets and stay on the cutting edge of Denver’s scene with Out & About