Social Media Chair Role
Is your newsfeed filled with posts from local galleries and your favorite artists? Do you have experience creating social media content and community management for a variety of brands? Do you know what’s trending on Twitter and the latest Tik Tok challenge at any given time? Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity with an art-focused non-profit? If so, you may be the perfect fit for the CultureHaus board as our Social Media Co-Chair!
In addition to the basics, here’s what’s expected:
- Maintain CultureHaus presence and voice on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Maintain content calendar and submit to co-chairs and DAM for approval monthly
- Publish in-feed posts at least 1-2x a week
- Publish stories 3-4x a week
- Promote upcoming events via FB events, promo posts and stories
- Live-cover events
- Grow engagement and followers
- Share high level performance insights at monthly board meetings
- Collaborate with Content Creator Co-Chair to identify opportunities for contesting and user generated content
It’s very helpful to have someone with a background in one or more of the following fields, and experience in event planning is a bonus.
- Organic social media management
- Content creation
- Community management
If you’re interested in joining the CultureHaus team as our newest board member, email us at email@example.com for more details by September 18th.