Content Creator Co-Chair Role
Do you have a way with words? Do you have experience creating the voice for a variety of brands? Do you love copywriting and editing? Are you looking for a volunteer opportunity with an art-focused non-profit? If so, you may be the perfect fit for the CultureHaus board as our Content Creator Co-Chair!
In addition to the basics, here’s what’s expected:
- Create and edit copy for CultureHaus website and marketing collateral.
- Assist with social media copy as needed.
- Produce event descriptions and associated promotional copy.
- Collaborate with Social Media Co-Chair to identify opportunities for contesting and user-generated content.
It’s very helpful to have someone with a background in one or more of the following fields, and experience in event planning is a bonus.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Ability to own and manage the CultureHaus voice.
If you’re interested in joining the CultureHaus team as our newest board member, email us at email@example.com for more details by September 18th.