Out & About Co-Chair Opening
If you find yourself at all the gallery openings, tasting the newest restaurants, listening to the sweetest sounds at unique venues, you may be the perfect fit for CultureHaus’s Out & About committee co-chair! We’re looking for a team player who loves art and all things creative outside the Denver Art Museum. The ideal Out & About co-chair cares about community, collaboration, and is passionate about bringing people together to experience new things.
In addition to the basics, here’s what’s expected:
- Organize and manage 2-3 events per year outside of the Denver Art Museum.
- Build and maintain relationships with organizations outside of the Denver Art Museum who share a mutual love for art and creativity.
- Awareness about events in the community relevant to our membership and programming at the Denver Art Museum.
- Coordinate with other board members to execute PR/marketing and sponsorship for all events.
- Coordinate with Denver Art Museum staff for logistics and support as needed.
- Attend monthly board meetings and events.
It’s very helpful to have someone with a background in one or more of the following fields, and experience in event planning is a bonus.
- Charitable Giving
Priority is given to current CultureHaus members and/or volunteers.
If you’re interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you might be a fit and to learn more.