Sponsorship Co-Chair Opening
We’re on the hunt for a new sponsorship co-chair for our board. As a non-profit, we rely on sponsorships to create amazing events, so this is an important role. We’re looking for a team player who loves art and holds strong relationships in the community. The ideal sponsorship co-chair is savvy, proactive, well-connected and a natural networker.
In addition to the basics, here’s what’s expected:
- Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective sponsors/donors for events year-round
- Work with community organizations to form cross-marketing partnerships that reach above and beyond sponsorship.
- Responsible for all product donation for our annual Signature Event: wine, beer, spirits, etc.
- Coordinate with event leads on all logistics surrounding product donation such as inventory, pickup, etc.
- Coordinate with PR/social media co-chairs on sponsorship asset fulfillment.
It’s very helpful to have someone with a background in one or more of the following fields, and experience in the food and beverage industry is a big plus.
- Charitable Giving
Priority is given to current CultureHaus members and/or volunteers.
If you’re interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us why you might be a fit and to learn more.