Board Recorder Role Opening
Members! We’re looking for a Recorder to join our board. As the CultureHaus board recorder, you will support the board co-chairs and committee co-chairs by managing many of our important administrative duties including—you guessed it—recording our meetings by taking notes.
- Taking attendance and minutes during monthly board meetings.
- Monitoring CultureHaus Board email address.
- Picking up food for our monthly meetings and managing drink provider sign-ups.
- Ensuring contact list is updated.
- Supporting and contributing to board activities with ideas, hands-on help at events and more.
- Attending our events!
The recorder position is a great way to get involved in the board. If you’re organized, attentive to detail and available to attend monthly meetings and events, you might be a great fit. Priority is given to current CultureHaus members and/or volunteers.
If you’re interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us more about yourself and learn more.