Let’s get together to mix, mingle, collaborate, and say thank you to the artists we love.
Join CultureHaus and NINE dot ARTS for a free happy hour on Saturday, September 9th, from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the Denver Art Museum, as we celebrate our local artists who add so much beauty and diversity to this city and community.
Enjoy a cocktail and light refreshments, meet other artists and art enthusiasts, listen to the sounds of THRASHBOT and play—we’ll have art supplies on hand to help you get those creative juices flowing!
We want to gather our art supporters to help us thank our local artists for fostering such an amazing creative community. Your contributions and ideas have allowed us to grow exponentially over the past year. Everything we do is thanks to you and your work!
Meet our Host and Sponsor:
CultureHaus, the Denver Art Museum’s young philanthropist group, inspires and cultivates the next generation of arts patrons. As the premier young professional group in Denver, we strive to be a beacon for those who value creativity, culture, and philanthropy. Join CultureHaus to:
- Party and celebrate your support of DAM at our Signature Event, taking place February 2018
- Discover art collecting with Collects
- Explore DAM exhibitions in depth with InHaus
- Unlock the city’s best kept secrets and stay on the cutting edge of Denver’s scene with Out & About
NINE dot ARTS is a group of curators working to advance cities, companies and artists by expanding creative economies. Have you seen the Blue Trees around the Denver Theater District or visited The Maven hotel or The Crawford at Union Station? That’s their work! Are you an artist interested in more opportunities for your career? Create a free artist portfolio on their online database www.dotfolioart.com!
- Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Location: Denver Art Museum, Hamilton Building, Level 1 (map)
- Time: 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Cost: Free for CultureHaus Members, Artists and one Guest.
- RSVP: Don’t wait, this event will hit capacity! https://tickets.denverartmuseum.org/DateSelection.aspx?item=1721