Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume: Take a unique journey into the Star Wars™ universe as characters are brought to life through a dramatic presentation of more than 70 original costumes. Star Wars™ and the Power of Costume will closely examine the captivating process of costume design for iconic outfits featured in all seven films of the Star Wars™ series—from Queen Amidala’s lavish gowns to Darth Vader’s imposing black armor.
Please join CultureHaus for an exclusive tour of the exhibition. This unique event is $18 per person for CultureHaus members and one guest. Cash-only bar. Space is limited. We look forward to seeing you!
- Date: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Location: Denver Art Museum, 2nd Floor Atrium, Hamilton Building
- Time: 6:00 pm-8:00 pm: Cocktails from 6:00–6:45 pm, Exhibition tour begins at 6:45 pm.
- Cost: $18 per person for CultureHaus members and a guest.
- Tickets: https://tickets.denverartmuseum.org/DateSelection.aspx?item=1568