Samurai: Armor from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection tells the iconic story of Japanese samurai through 140 objects from one of the finest and most comprehensive collections of samurai armor and accoutrements in the world.
Please join CultureHaus for an exclusive tour of the exhibition with Douglas Wagner, Curatorial Assistant in the Asian Art Department. This unique event is complimentary to CultureHaus members and one guest. Complimentary Odell beer will be provided with a cash-only bar in addition. Please RSVP for you and a guest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2016
- Location: Denver Art Museum, 2nd Floor Atrium, Hamilton Building (map)
- Time: 6:00–8:00pm: Cocktails from 6:00–6:45 pm, Exhibition tour begins at 6:45 pm, optional gathering to follow for another cocktail at Charcoal.
- Cost: Free for CultureHaus members plus one guest
- RSVP: Please RSVP to email@example.com